Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Resurrected (1992)

edited November 1999 in Movie Catalog
I watched this movie with my cousin when we were high schoolers. It was ok, not that great most of the way through the movie. You basically have to wait through an hour of boring crap before the goods are delivered.

Plot Synopsis:

A woman is worried about what her husband is up to so she hires a private investigator to tail him. He finds out that the husband is involved in some chemical experiments to bring dead bodies back to life. As it always is, the resurrected bodies turn to monsters. The husband keeps the experiments in a cave below the house but when the wife and private dick uncover the truth they accidentally let the monsters loose.

By 1992's standards, the special effects are horrible. The monsters are pretty obviously puppets and woochies. Even the blood doesn't look realistic. However, I was able to look past that and have a decent time with it.

It's not the greatest, but it's one you should probably see just for the fun of it.

Comments