Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 Grindhouse Films

edited December 2010 in Movie Discussion

…according to IGN. While scanning the interwebs for your favorite grindhouse movies I came across this top 10 list:

10. Please Don’t Eat My Mother: About a middle-aged man who buys a plant with a sexy voice that likes to eat animals and humans.

9. Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS: A film about a sadistic Nazi warden who performs all sorts of grisly experiments on men and women to see which gender can endure more pain.

8. Cannibal Holocaust: A film that follows a director and his crew as they head to South America to shoot a documentary about the cannibal tribe that live in the area. They vanish and anthropologist Professor Harold Monroe travels to the area to seek the team out… and you can guess what happens next.

7. I Spit on Your Grave: About an aspiring writer who is gang-raped, humiliated, and left for dead by four men whom she later hunts down to seek revenge.

6. Vampyros Lesbos: An erotic film about a sexy vampiress seducing and killing women to appease her insatiable thirst for female blood

5. Sweet Sweetback’s Baadasssss Song: About a black prostitute who goes on the run from “the man” after saving a Black Panther from some racist cops.

4. Zombi 2: Zombies. Enough said.

3. Vanishing Point: A classic carsploitation flick about Kowalski, a delivery driver, and the hell he goes through making his delivery.

2. Coffy: About a nurse vigilante who sets out on a one-woman war against crime after her sister is seriously fucked up by a bad batch of heroin.

1. Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!: A film about three wild strippers that go on a murderous rampage for thrills.

What do you grindhouse fans think? Good list or bad? What would be on your top 10 list?